Embrace Beauty, Celebrate Passion, Appreciate Life

"Torn between reality and fantasy, hopelessly in love with love, a passionate romantic, and a faithful dreamer, so emotionally intense"

Monday, May 3, 2010

If Only I Were...A Man

invite-romance-back-into-your-relationship-af 

I would treat my woman right and make her feel good.

I would know what she wants and expects, and I would give it to her.
I would love her the way she wants to be loved and adored.
I would not hurt her, and make her cry, for her heart is valuable, and her tears most precious.
I would never take her for granted, not for a day, nor a minute.
I would not be selfish, I would let her know I'm thinking of her, so she would never feel insecure but assured.
I would tell her that I miss her already even after we just met, and spoke.
I would be romantic and loving, and shower her with all that I can offer.
I would ensure her happiness and peace of mind is my full time job.
I would never sleep in peace, nor function properly, if she is hurt or upset.
I would go up and down, left and right, to fulfill her desires and dreams.
I would apologize and compromise, if my flaws had hurt her.
I would learn more about her, for I am fascinated, as she represents one of God's beautiful creations. 
I would thank her mother just for giving birth to her. 
I would put aside my needs, to give her attention, and listen.
I would never let her feel lonely, even if life was too wrapped up.
I would accept her for who she is, the way she is.
I would do anything to see her beautiful face light up into a smile.
I would admire her beauty and only hers, appreciating every detail of it.
I would never be late and make her wait; if it were out of my control I would make up for it, and apologize.
I would try to understand her, even if it were a hopeless impossible case.
I would do all of the above; because I love her, unconditionally, and because I care for her, so much more than myself. Because she means everything to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails